RocketCinema Low Cost Video Production – Starting at $199
Cheap Videos Don’t Have to Look Cheap
Even though it’s a necessity for any 21st-century marketing plan, video is too expensive for modest budgets. We’ve found a way to provide professional visual content for organizations with limited money: a new concept called RocketCinema. The basic RocketCinema package gives you a green screen production recorded on our Hollywood-quality cinema camera, featuring you or someone from your organization. Now you can have good, fast, cheap videos.
This isn’t a homemade smartphone movie; it’s a low-cost way to connect personally with your target audience using professional film production tools and techniques that put you shoulder-to-shoulder with your biggest competitors.
RocketCinema offers fast turnaround, sample scripts, and a very small investment of your time, with packages starting at $199 per production.
Not sure what kind of videos to make? Check out the FAQ below.
US Logo puts some of Wichita’s most respected marketing and filmmaking professionals in your stable. Call (316) 264-1321 or email email@example.com to take your organization to the next level with low cost video production.
Q: Does RocketCinema require a contract?
A: You can pay a few extra dollars and do “one-off” visual messages, but higher post frequencies can dramatically improve your results, so we recommend at least one to two new content placements per month, with no less than a three-month commitment. Ask about even deeper discounts for six and 12-month contracts.
Q: What kind of content can I produce with RocketCinema?
A: Here are some examples of cheap videos that do well online and can be shot in 30 to 45 minutes with minimal preparation:
- Product demos and overviews – Want to improve sales on a specific inventory item? Share it with people in a video. They want to see the actual product as they approach a purchase decision, and this research is done online, predominantly via visual content.
- Product unboxings – These are amazingly popular on Youtube, and seeing someone take a new product out of the box intensifies the excitement of making a real-world purchase.
- Industry news to your customers and prospects – Keep your customers caught up on industry news that adds value to the ways they can use your product or service.
- Inside knowledge to start new conversations with your customers – The professional knowledge in your head is valuable to your customers; RocketCinema is an easy way to share selected pieces of that knowledge and demonstrate your validity as a product or service provider.
- How-to/tips-and-tricks – There’s no better way to build credibility than to show how much you know about what you do. Whether for big projects or small fixes, people search for how-to videos on YouTube, increasingly on mobile. 91% of smartphone users turn to their devices for ideas while completing a task.
- Anything you want to talk about that connects you to the culture of your buyers – When you talk about any kind of interest you share with your target audience, you become human and credible to them. When you demonstrate commitment to a cause, your community, or even a hobby that’s peripherally related to your product or service, you create a level of trust that’s essential to consumers trust in our cyber-connected world. If you offer computer products to gamers, talk about gaming. If you style hair, give an opinion on fashion. If you’re a corporate attorney, share ideas on tax law trends and how to leverage them. You already spend your days thinking about these things; all you have to do is collect your thoughts and share them to open the door to new customer relationships.
Q: What kind of results can I expect from RocketCinema?
A: Here are a few of the overwhelming statistics that support the use of video content for marketing:
- Doubles the time spent on your website
- Represents 75% of consumer Internet traffic
- Video content on your website attracts 2-3 times as many visitors
- YouTube has 1 billion users and 4 billion views per day
- 59% of executives would rather watch videos than read text
- Increases purchase intent by up to 97% and brand association by 139%
- A video link in an email improves click-through rates by 200 – 300%
Q: What kinds of companies should use RocketCinema?
A: RocketCinema is a highly effective marketing tool for:
- Retailers – Spotlight or unbox a new or featured product in your inventory.
- Realtors – Spotlight your hottest new properties with photo insets.
- Restaurants – Show off a dish you want to promote. Taste it. Smile and moan and tell viewers how amazing it is. Use inset photos to show the inside and outside of your restaurant.
- Bars and clubs – Make one of your coolest drinks and invite people to try it for a special price. Use inset photos to show the inside and outside of your establishment.
- Attorneys, doctors, dentists, jewelers, and other professionals – Share your specialized knowledge to start online conversations with prospective clients.
- Manufacturers – Highlight a product or process that sets you apart from competitors. Add it to your next email blast to dramatically improve click-through rates.
- Service providers of all kinds – Share and demonstrate your special industry knowledge in a way that opens dialogue and builds trust with new customers. This works wonders on social networks.