Name: KID Kansas International Drag way- RIOT
- Link: KID Kansas International Dragway || Radio Interview
- Mission: RIOT – Race it on the track
- Date: 2016
- Involvement: Sponsored with banners and t-shirts to Madyson Ayesh with Kansas International Dragway. RIOT is an acronym for Race it on the track. This was a program that was implemented to get the street racers off the street and on the track. This would allow them to race in a controlled safe, smart, and fun environment. Listen to her interview on KNSS 98.7fm / 1130am.
Name: Pink Heals Wichita Area Chapter
- Link: Pink Heals Site || Pink Heals Facebook
- Mission: Supporting Women with all forms of cancer. Pink Heals brings back the human element by celebrating people, not causes. “Tour drivers volunteer up to 21 days at a time to drive pink fire trucks and police cars across America and deliver the Pink Heals Program to communities.”
- Date: 2016
- Involvement: Vinyl trailer wrap, sunglasses, embroidered patches, silicone bracelets, Screen printed t-shirts
Name: Cause for Klaus No one Fights Alone
- Link: https://www.causeforklaus.org/
- Mission: These benefits held in honor of Mark Klausmeyer have helped other local families and their loved ones during their fight against cancer
- Date: 2017 Event
- Involvement: Screen printed t-shirts were made to raise awareness for Cause for Klaus an organization that was formed originally to help Mark Klausmeyer during his fight against Fibro sarcoma cancer in 2014.
Name: KOGG – Kansas Oklahoma Golden Gloves boxing
- Link: https://www.kogoldengloves.com/
- Mission: KOGG’s mission is to provide an activity and safe environment that promotes and enhances the physical and emotional wellbeing and social development of young athletes; develop individual athletic skills, work ethic, discipline, sportsmanship, self-respect, and pride; and provide entertainment to citizens of Kansas and Oklahoma region.
- Date: 2015 – 2017
- Involvement: US Logo made and donated hundreds of embroidered jackets and other printed apparel items, banners, koozies, coffee cups and more in supports of what KOGG, Jacob Villa, and Israel Villa are doing for the urban youth that participate in the training and discipline provided by Golden Gloves amateur boxing.
Name: Villa Boxing
- Link: Villa Boxing Club Facebook
- Mission: Providing a safe environment for urban youth boxing in Plainview, Wichita and North Wichita, KS. Villa Boxing Club is the longest running boxing club in Wichita, KS. Open to anyone ages 8-100 for competition Boxing.
- Date: 2016 – 2017
- Involvement: Screen printed t-shirts jackets, banners…
Name: Alzheimer’s Association – 2016 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Link: Walk for the Cure Main Page: https://act.alz.org/site/Alzheimers Association
- Mission: Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Date: 2016 -2017
- Image: Team US Logo
- Involvement: Raised money and support for US Logo’s – Walk to End Alzheimer’s – Team and also sponsored by buying all the beer for Central Standard Brewing Alzheimer awareness function last summer.
Name: Alzheimer’s Association – 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Link: A Walk to Remember Main Page: https://act.alz.org/site/Alzheimers Association
- Mission: Alzheimer’s Association 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s® is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.
- Date: 2017 -2018
- Image: Team US Logo
- Involvement: Raised money and support for US Logo’s – 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer’s