Over 22 Tajima Embroidery Production Items
With the business of embroidery, we know how difficult it may be to completely perform the best possible job. Take hats and caps for instance. Or on the other hand, visualize embroidering shoes and jewelry. It’s difficult to get your embroidered design on the product exactly how you want it. The manufacturing of the hat, with the bill, the rounded frame and thread lines throughout the cap, makes it difficult to embroider. Can you relate? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At US Logo, we know your efficiency of the production of your business is vital. If there was a way to master the operation of embroidering tough products and items, you would want to know, right? US Logo wants to introduce you to the Tajima embroidery machine.
The Tajima Embroidery Experience
Taking the example of the hat, let’s take a deeper look into how we can change the game. Hats reach the top of the trends in this generation. Caps no longer just protect from the sun, people wear caps to match their outfits from head to toe, wear hats as an accessory, or wear them as a statement piece. Caps are versatile in use. However, that makes caps and hats versatile in the making of them.
Now we’re not here to go into depth of the latest hat trend, but in order to stay relevant in this trendy world, you need to know how to stay up to date with trends like a hat. With a six panel arrangements, hats make it difficult to maneuver in order to get the perfect embroidery. If your logo or company is going to be placed on a product, you’re going to want perfection. US Logo offers perfection in all areas of logo placement. We can do so by using the best of the best operations and production machines like the Tajima embroidery machine.
What Is Tajima?
Sewing has been around for ages. The Tokai industrial sewing machine break into the game in 1944 and allowed for advancements in embroidery. By 1964, Tajima machines broke into and disrupted how sewers and embroiders alike go about the business. With Tajima, the sale of single series needles and multi-head automatic embroidery. Ever since, Tajima series of embroidery machines have been the best way to produce the images and designs you want.
Tajima is a multi-head machine, with automatic multi-color embroidery and acclaimed in over 100 nations. It’s a huge upgrade from the original sewing machines and allows for US Logo to produce products and items for your company without issues.
When embroidering, it’s important to do so in best practices. Sometimes, a certain machine or operational unit may not suffice your needs. Caps, bags and other promotional products can cause tension and pull on the fabric when trying to embroider. If companies use traditional and mediocre machines, the outcome is going to be, well mediocre. Instead, there are other methods to best suit your needs and provide you with the optimal success. US Logo lays out the best practice for fill stitching and the method to go about it. We know you want the best results, so make sure you’re using your best method.
The Operation of Tajima
The skill set of machine operation allows for production to keep up with ever changing trends and products, like the cap. The needle selection, backing material, framing techniques and thread feed all function as essential parts to the operation. However, the steps and process take time in order to maximize your company logo or pattern onto a product but these steps are simple and the outcome of the design of product branding is perfect.
- 1. You will need a digitized embroidery design file. Sometimes, a certain machine or operational unit may not suffice your needs. Be careful of the dimensions as a fill area of a 1” x 4” maybe become a 1” dimension.
- 2. Load the design after you create the branded logo or company design. The Tajima embroidery machine take you logo and formats to best fit the correct hoop and needle.
- 3. Hold steady as the machine works its magic.
- 4. US Logo can handle any and all jobs within the Tajima embroidery machine. If the machine runs into troubleshoot issues, needs a color replacement, or rethread the machine, we are on it. Monitoring the process is a big step in ensuring your company’s advertising image is done correctly.
- 5. Because US Logo operates with commercial machines, we are much more automated than home machines, meaning less human error. With the automated multi-head Tajima machine, the color threading changes and designs take little effort yet come out with better expectations.
- 6. Your image is successfully transferred to the product of your choice.
Tajima Embroidery Uses
With the use of embroidery, US Logo ensures the best look on the product. Products can vary from a multitude of items. We have set a list of possible ideas for your company’s advertising, product branding or logo placement with embroidered items.
** Things to Embroider that Makes You Money
- 1. House Items – place mats, aprons, oven mits and more are a great way to embroider your company’s logo. Bring your product placement into the homes of customers everywhere.
- 2. Outside Products- From hunting, to baseball caps, to beach towels, umbrellas and bumber stickers, allow your logo to spread to places worldwide.
- 3. Sports – Jerseys, ballet leotards, golf towels, and jackets can be a great way for customers and potential consumers to see your logo. If you can sponsor uniforms for a kids team or offer peewee baseball caps to all kids, those hats will be kept as a keepsake and will just so happen to have your logo on it.
- 4. Makeup bags or toiletries bag—great gift for high school grads as they prepare to venture into a whole new chapter. Living in dorms and student housing, students find sentimental value and appreciate when their bathroom kits and bags are personalized with embroidered names or initials
- 5. Pageant Sashes – Miss Tampa, Mrs. Universe, Mr. Tomato Festival or any sash for beauty contests is a great business
- 6. Baby wear – bibs, Onesies, Cradles, Carseats, etc…
- 7. Baby Blankets
- 8. Black Belts – martial arts clubs put names, ranks and styles on the belts and sashes they wear
- 1. Jiu Jitsu – a Brazilian martial art
- 2. Tae Kwon Do – a Korean martial art
- 3. Kung Fu— Study, learning and practice of martial arts
- 4. Karate – a Japanese martial art using the wado-ryu style of belt colors
- 5. Judo – a Japanese martial arts derived from jujutsu
- 6. Jujutsu—Japanese martial arts for close combat
- 7. Krav Maga – a martial art from Isreal
- 8. Aikido– Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshib
- 9. Name Tapes – military and other name tapes are removable name badges.
- 10. Jacket Backs – Motorcycle clubs and other groups that wear jackets are a profitable market because the designs are always large
- 11. Tack Twill – Letterman jackets and sweats are an easy and fast to add names and number onto
- 12. Medical Scrubs – many Doctors and Nurses like to have their uniforms embroidered with their names on them.
- 13. Lab Coats – just like scrubs, lab coats all look alike. Lab techs, scientists and other professionals want them personalized.
- 14. Running Shorts – especially for competitive teams like in High School Athletics, College, etc, where running shorts are the only uniform
- 15. Patches – embroidered or iron on patches are simple to make and can be profitable if you offer low volume. Colman and Company has an embroidered patch kit that makes it easy.
- 1. Biker patchs
- 2. Sports team patches
- 3. Military
- 4. Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts badges personalized for your troop
- 16. Gym Bags – anytime a company sells gym bags (tennis bags, etc) or gives them away as a promotion, they may want the company logo or persons name added.
- 17. Hunting gear – shotgun cases, camo jackets, beanies, ect…
- 18. Jewelry – Big artsy jewelry brands like Etsy and Pinterest promote embroidered pendants and necklaces. As a new trend, embroidered jewelry is a hit for all ages and women
- 19. Socks—Athletes and celebrities show off their trendy socks for everyone to see. Just take a look at Lebron James, Odell Beckham Jr. or David Beckham, Ellen Degeneres or Beyoncé. All these celebrities wear fun socks on a daily basis. Customize socks and shoe apparel with embroidery and stay up with the trends.
- 20. Belts—Often times fans of a team love to show off any logo or team apparel. College fans and young adult males, love to show off their teams but also like to dress to impress. Embroidered belts are a great way to make a statement of your team but still look nice for all events. When all the other boys want one of those unique belts, they will come running to your business.
- 21. Lanyards—Never misplace keys again with an embroidered lanyard. Customize the look to standout or to claim ownership of your collection of house keys to car keys.
- 22. Beer or Drink Koozies—Sink your drink into a koozie with its own special embroidered design. Everyone is sure to remember this item and it’s a walking promotional product for your business.
Tajima Embroidery Uses Continued…
How US Logo can help you get started?
We understand that a successful company must learn to accommodate to a growing demand of products and items. In order to stay up-to-date within your business, US Logo researched the key components in how to stay at the top of the hill as far as product branding and company advertisement.
We’ve broken down what we do so that you and your company can take a deeper look into who we are and eventually, find out exactly who your company can be. The key components of our company are:
You have demands to meet and we have exactly what you need to reach those goals. Fortunately, we can help you reach these goals without reaching deep into your wallet. Our deals and bundles give you the start you need to get you to where you want to be. To break into an industry, like the embroidery industry, you need the top of the line. We have the packages you need to expand your horizons and embroider products, like a cap, in the exact way you pictured it. There cannot be limitations when trying to achieve a goal, so why limit your equipment and machinery? US Logo has all the operational items you need to be the best you can in your business objectives.
When you compare US Logo equipment to other premium brands of equipment, we want you to feel how committed we are to your success, how our support is second to none and how our innovation and production speeds are the best in the industry. Our Tajima machine produces the best look and we offer the best value in pricing. We don’t set the prices because we know the value is based on your desired result. Not all designs and product placement and logos are the same, so why treat them that way? We will be sure to look over your digital image and get you the best look at the best price.
US Logo Embroidery Machine Industry Exclusives
With the demand and growing industry within embroidery, US Logo found the perfect item to satisfy all your needs. The Tajima embroidery machine, which comes with multiple heads, is the best operational unit to use for embroidering. It is easy to expand and grow your start up embroidery business with Tajima embroidery machines.
If you are in the advertising world, you know the extent of problems that come with finding the best way to produce a legitimate promotion product. Let there be no more issues. If you are interested in embroidering caps, hats, bags, apparel and more, US Logo has the ability to create each item with our Tajima machines.
Finally, say goodbye to struggles embroidering hats. If you can master a hat, you can master any and all products that come your way. The Tajima machine is a match to none and allows for your to reach in every which way for a product and never worrying about which one you might embroider next.
Most Experience with Tajima Machines
With over 28 years of combined experience and business in the advertising side of the world, we have the knowledge to produce your company’s logo exactly as you want. Not only do we give you the results, we have done the research. We’ve broken down the components and strategy of embroidery machines. We know the embroidery specifications so that we can be sure it is the best fit for our customers. We find what you want. We get it to you for the best value possible.
US Logo has its embroidery machines alongside entrepreneurs launching new businesses or expanding existing ones. It seems that everyone interested in starting in the custom apparel world has at least one great idea, and sometimes more, but they also ALWAYS ask what else they can do. US Logo knows when you are trying to search for that extra bit of something to add to your portfolio of products, we stop at nothing to find it. We use the Tajima embroidery machine because we’ve done our research and we know what works best. We handle the tough jobs so you don’t have to. Not only can we manage the small, 1-piece jobs, we also handle thousands of these requests at a time. Entrepreneurs and business owners alike want more and normally everyone wants more at the same time. We can juggle anything from one specific request to thousands of more without skipping a beat on any of them.
US Logo wants all customers to feel the range they have when developing their own line. We sampled a few items here to take hold of. However, each person has their own horizons and our goal is to help you stretch as close to it as you can. Expand your company. Reach your full potential. Don’t settle for something when you know there’s a bigger world out there and you could be sitting on top. With the Tajima machinery and our US Logo package deals, nothing is out of range. Not even the wide variety of caps.